Dolly Parton Raps Awkwardly On “The Queen Latifah Show”
- Dolly Parton is a goddess who can do no wrong. But, um, this clip of her rapping on “The Queen Latifah Show” wearing a blonde Afro wig is cringe-inducingly awkward. Just stick to country — OK, Dolly? I hope voicing this opinion won’t halt invitations to special Dolly/Latifah girly brunches. [Entertainment Weekly]
- “Masters Of Sex” star Lizzy Caplan and “Friends” star Matthew Perry — who I didn’t even know were a couple — quietly split up last year. [US Weekly]
- Earlier this week, two tween girls in Florida were charged with aggravated stalking for their treatment of Rebecca Sedwick, a 12-year-old girl who committed suicide in September. Thirteen-year-old John Borgen had dated Rebecca and then dated one of the girls accused of viciously cyberbullying her and telling her to die. John said he had no idea Rebecca was being cyberbullied by the girls, ages 14 and 12. Those girls’ identities are being withheld by police because of their ages. [ABC News]
- Gossip blog HollywoodLife.com is claiming, apparently falsely, that Lea Michele and Cory Monteith were broken up when he died this summer from a drug overdose. [Gossip Cop]
- Teen pop star Austin Mahone was admitted to a hospital to be treated for a blot clot and dehydration. [US Weekly]
- Kelly Clarkson has officially gotten her marriage license, which means she and Brandon Blackstock are going to get hitched soon. [US Weekly]
- Could the perfectly chiseled Scott Eastwood be considered for the role of Christian Grey? I’ll believe any and all rumors at this point. [Just Jared]
- Former reality star Jason Wahler from “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills” has opened up about his past suicide attempt when he was struggling with addiction. [Perez Hilton]
- I don’t understand why this temporary tattoo from Bethanny Frankel is supposed to be funny. [Perez Hilton]
- Five “American Horror Story” costumes for your very own coven … or just Halloween. [The Gloss]
- Parents are petitioning to get artificial dyes removed from M&Ms. Do they have to ruin everything fun? [NPR]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.