Ronan Farrow To Host Show On MSNBC
- Ronan Farrow, a humanitarian, Rhodes scholar and former Obama administration wonk, who also happens to be the son of Mia Farrow and maaaaybe Frank Sinatra, will host an hour-long show on MSNBC. I normally hatehatehate nepotism, but Ronan Farrow is so freaking smart and accomplished. [And hot, she forgot to add. — Amelia] [Entertainment Weekly]
- Zooey Deschanel is producing two new TV shows: “Freelancers,” about a lawyer who loses her job and then has to rent coworking space, and “Lies I Tell My Daughter,” based on a Hello Giggles column by Julia Obst. [AV Club]
- Charlie Hunnam was reportedly only going to earn $125K to play Christian Grey in “50 Shades Of Grey,” perhaps explaining why he suddenly dropped out of the film this weekend. Meanwhile, producers are blaming his departure on “over-the-top demands.” [Eonline, RadarOnline]
- Dallas high school students don’t think their Spanish teacher, AKA former Playboy model Cristy Nicole Deweese, should have been fired. [New York Post]
- Kerry Washington will be the ninth black women to ever host “SNL” (which she’ll be doing on Nov. 2 — set your Tivos for Olivia Pope, y’all). [Global Grind]
- Here are the details of Prince George’s christening, which you weren’t invited to. [People]
- Scott Disick reportedly took 17- and 16-year-old Kendall and Kylie Jenner out partying at a 21+ club. A club manager claims that the girls presented IDs saying they were old enough to be there. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Teenaged Sofia Vergara was as drop dead gorgeous as you would expect. [Twitter.com/SofiaVergara]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.