Mischa Barton Opens Up About Psychiatric Breakdown
- Mischa Barton has opened up about her drug abuse and “full-on breakdown” around 2009, revealing that she was put into a psychiatric ward under a 5150 hold after she threatened to kill herself. It’s the first time the ex-“O.C” star, who said she was “under enormous pressure,” has spoken publicly about her mental health struggles. [People]
- “Scandal”‘s Kerry Washington will host “Saturday Night Live” on November 2 with musical guest Eminem. Squee! [Deadline Hollywood]
- Ivanka Trump debuted the first photo of her newborn son, whom she’s named Joseph Frederick Kushner, on her Tumblr. So cute! [People]
- Jamie Foxx said rumors he is dating Katie Holmes are “100 percent not true.” [Fox News]
- Aaron Paul isn’t the only celebrity who tried his hand — er, hands — at #StarbucksDrakeHands. Check out Derek Hough, Snooki and even Larry King making fools of themselves. [ONTD]
- Seven photographs that show what your cat sees when she stares into space. [Flavorwire]
- Snoop Lion, neé Snoop Dogg, shall now be addressed as Snoopzilla. [Hypervocal]
- Ben Foster has been cast as Lance Armstrong in a biopic of the disgraced cyclist — and my #1 celebrity crush Chris O’Dowd will costar as journalist David Walsh. [Deadline Hollywood]
- The creepy-ass Northampton Clown has been unmasked as 22-year-old Northampton University student Alex Powell. Ho hum. [Mirror UK]
- “The X-Files” stars Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny confirmed they’re both willing to do a third Mulder and Scully film. [Guardian UK]
- Nina Dobrev and Derek Hough are dunzo. I didn’t even know they were dating. [US Weekly]
- Uniqlo explained why they don’t open stores in the Midwest. [Racked]
- This is what the inside of Will Smith’s doubledecker trailer looks like. [Daily Mail UK]
- Asshat comedian Andy Dick crashed a stranger’s wedding and drank from the open bar until he got kicked out. [Perez Hilton]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.