Sinead O’Connor Pens Fifth Open Letter To Miley Cyrus Demanding Apology
- Sinead O’Connor isn’t giving up until she gets an apology out of Miley Cyrus for poking fun at her mental health issues. Miley responded to Sinead’s first open letter by dismissively comparing the singer to Amanda Bynes. Sinead’s latest letter implores the pop singer to “apologise [sic] for the mocking of any person who sought help, publicly or privately, to prevent themselves from committing suicide.” I would personally like to see Miley respond in some sort of thoughtful way to this at least, even if she thinks everything else Sinead has said is garbage. [E! Online, SineadOConnor.com]
- Paul McCartney, meanwhile, is the latest old fogey to share his thoughts on Miley’s performance at the VMAs, saying, “I think it was only mildly shocking … it wasn’t explicit at all.” [Rolling Stone]
- Meanwhile, Sufjan Stevens’ negging assessment of Miley Cyrus’s grammar may have a few issues of its own. [VICE]
- Ooh, Susan Sarandon and daughter Eva Amurri are set to play mother-daughter in a TV pilot called “Growing Ivy.” [NYMag.com]
- OMG, Prince George’s godparents are going to be commoners?! [Newser]
- Following last night’s “Real Housewives of New Jersey” reunion, Caroline Manzo confirmed on Twitter that she is leaving the Bravo series. [Us Weekly]
- Some think Charlie Hunnam’s decision to bow out of the “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie has saved him from career suicide. [Grantland]
- Rihanna’s tweets about a sex show in Thailand led to a bar owner being arrested. [Edmonton Journal]
- Lena Dunham is championing lactivism on Instagram! [Huffington Post]
- The internet is all abuzz about the news that Kim Kardashian is losing the baby weight with the Atkins Diet, but I’m like, didn’t we learn Atkins was terrible for you, like, a decade ago? [Huffington Post]
- Big news out of New York Comic-Con: Sgt. Abraham Ford is coming to this season of “The Walking Dead”! Find out who’s playing him… [The Mary Sue]
- Holly Montag, sister of Heidi and also a cast member on “The Hills,” is engaged. Her former costar Lauren Conrad also got engaged this weekend. [Us Weekly]
- There’s some controversy surrounding Tom Hanks’ Oscar-bait Somali pirate flick “Captain Phillips”… [Defamer]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.