Ginnifer Goodwin & Josh Dallas Are Engaged!
- “Once Upon A Time” costars Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are engaged. Mazel tov! [People]
- “The Royal Tenenbaums” actor Kumar Pallana, who has appeared in several other Wes Anderson films, has died at the age of 94. [AV Club]
- Kelly Osbourne got a $1 million manicure made out of white diamonds. Let me say that again: it costs one million dollars. At least proceeds from the sale of the Azature polish bottle will be donated the Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Foundation and the Race to Erase MS. [Gossip Cop]
- The second season of “House Of Cards” is likely to be its last. [Huffington Post]
- The BBC will release long-lost “Doctor Who” episodes that were recently discovered in Nigeria exclusively on iTunes. [The Verge]
- Mark Zuckerberg just bought $30 million worth of property in Palo Alto, California. [ValleyWag]
- That’s a relief: ex-“Bachelor” Ben Flajnik cleared up the rumor that he definitely isn’t dating newly single Kris Jenner. [US Weekly]
- Why being uncool is actually good for you. [Slate]
- Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani teenager who was shot in the head by the Taliban for her advocacy on behalf of girls’ education, did not win this year’s Nobel Peace Prize, despite rumors she would receive it. Instead the award went to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. [NYMag.com]
- “Scrubs” star Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb tweeted a first pic of their son, Rocco, who was born this summer. [Eonline]
- Here are nine unnerving revelations from Elizabeth Smart’s memoir about her 2002 kidnapping, My Story. [The Daily Beast]
- Greasy Bear, AKA starlet-dating oil heir Brandon Davis, once accidentally peed on Kim Kardashian while drunk at a raging house party. That’s more than I needed to know about either of them. [PopDust]
Email me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter.