California Has A New Law About Abortion & It’s Actually Good
- California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill yesterday which authorizes nurse practitioners and physician assistants to perform first-trimester abortions. It’s the only bill in the country this year that improves access to abortion, not restricts it. [Ms. Magazine]
- Disney whine: animating female characters is harrrrrd. [Slate]
- Pink-ifying breast cancer makes women take the disease less seriously, according to research. [Sociological Images]
- Between Christine Lagarde and Janet Yellen, the two top jobs in global finance will soon be filled by women. [TIME]
- How creating alternative rites of passage can protect girls from becoming victims of FGM/female genital mutilation. [The Root]
- Saudi women are getting behind the wheel to protest the country’s ban on driving. It’s bad for their ovaries, you know. [Think Progress]
- Experts explain why women still face gender bias in the math and science fields. [WBEZ]
- On Malala Yousafzai and the white savior complex. [Media Diversity UK]
- Fox News commentator and mom Sally Kohn on why she wants safe, legal abortion to be available when her daughter grows up. [The Daily Beast]
- The allegations against Emerson College have reminded us how attempting to cover up sexual assault only makes everything worse. [The Atlantic Wire]
- Sorry, but you can’t blame rape culture on social media. [Think Progress]
- Here’s another critique of “sex-positive feminism.” [Huffington Post]
- On Lorde, “Royals” and racism. [Feministing]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.