Hayden Panettiere Is Engaged!
- Hayden Panettiere confirmed this morning she is engaged to her on-again, off-again boxing beau Wladimir Klitschko. Mazel tov! [Crusahble]
- “The Hunger Games” star Josh Hutcherson says he is “100 percent straight” now, but thinks he could be attracted to men in the future. [OUT]
- The Kardashians are trotting out young Rob as their spokesperson following the news that Bruce and Kris Jenner have split. Rob says there’s “no bad blood” between his stepdad and his mom. Meanwhile, Bruce told People that both he and Kris are happy and “nobody is filing for divorce.” [Celebuzz, People]
- The cast of “That ’70s Show” all hung out together and Danny Masterson caught it on camera. [Instagram]
- Conservatives held a roast of former Vice President Dick Cheney at the Plaza Hotel (of course) this week. I would be afraid to make fun of him. He could snap his fingers and make your entire family disappear. [Black Book Mag]
- Here’s Diablo Cody sharing seven tips that no one tells you about being a top screenwriter. [NYmag.com]
- Yes to the YouTube Comments Choir. Yes, yes, yes. [HyperVocal]
- On Rebel Wilson’s obese popularity and why her TV show “Super Fun Night” needs more fat jokes, not less. [xoJane]
- The Internet can’t decide if dating cat guys is acceptable. [How About We]
- Spoiler alert! Hannah’s grandma is going to die on the next season of “Girls.” [NYMag.com]
- The glorious Kathy Bates pressured her friend Jessica Lange to get her a job with Ryan Murphy and bam! Now she’s on “American Horror Story: Coven.” [Rolling Stone]
- Sorry 14-year-olds: the Jonas Brothers have a “deep rift within the band” over their musical direction and have canceled their 19-date tour. [US Weekly]
- The CEO of Dreamworks offered to pay a $75 million commission for three more episodes of “Breaking Bad.” I’m not entirely sure if Jeffrey Katzenberg was joking about that. [Variety]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Splash News]