Study: 1 In 10 Teens Has Committed Sexual Violence
- Almost 10 percent American young adults between ages 14 and 21 admitted to committing sexual violence at least once, according to a new study published in the journal JAMA Pediatrics. We’ve still got a long way to go, everyone. [Los Angeles Times]
- Melona Clark, a student at Hampton University in Virginia, carries a letter from her mosque and her chaplain giving her permission to wear her hijab, a Muslim headcovering veil, on campus. [Huffington Post]
- The owners of Gorz Haus Gallery in Des Moines, Iowa, have filed a lawsuit against the Iowa Civil Rights Commission, claiming their religious beliefs are being persecuted after they refused to host a wedding for a same-sex couple. That couple sued the owners under violation of the Iowa Civil Rights Act. [Think Progress]
- Is American Apparel’s “Period Power” T-shirt a “useful controversy”? [The Week]
- Why is no one talking about the fact that Chris Brown was raped? (Well, except for the sites I linked to, yesterday.) [Flavorwire]
- Plan B, the morning-after pill, is still not as accessible as it should be, despite now being sold directly on pharmacy store shelves. [Mother Jones]
- On “survival sex” and how NGOs and peacekeepers exploit women in war. [Women Under Siege]
- Poverty is literally killing women in America. [The Atlantic]
- Check out these adorable custom ethnic dolls made with natural hair! [Jezebel]
- It would be really easy for Twitter to put a woman on its board. So why don’t they? [Slate]
- A preacher in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to 800 lashes and eight years in prison for raping his five-year-old daughter, which killed her. [Daily Star]
- On “Masters Of Sex” and why Virginia Johnson was a woman ahead of her time. [Guardian UK]
- Why gorillas aren’t sexist and orangutans don’t rape. [NPR]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.