Watch The Preview For “Glee”‘s Goodbye To Finn/Cory Monteith Episode
- The preview for the “Glee” episode in which the cast deals with Cory Monteith’s death is out and it’s already heartbreaking. [Us Weekly]
- Speaking of “Glee,” cast member Naya Rivera is engaged to rapper Big Sean after only six months of dating and her ring is gorgeously huge. [Us Weekly]
- Lauryn Hill is fresh out of jail after serving three months for failing to file tax returns — and she’s already released a new song called “Consumerism.” Listen at the link! [NYMag.com]
- The mother of Miriam Carey, the Connecticut woman who was shot to death by police after trying to breach a barrier at the White House, said her daughter was suffering from post-partum depression. She also reportedly has a history of mental illness and believed President Obama was “stalking” her. [MSNBC]
- A Fox News host was shocked to learn that not all people from Spanish-speaking countries grew up eating tacos. [Raw Story]
- Here are 10 reasons (just 10?) why Abercrombie & Fitch is the absolute worst. [Flavorwire]
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke called Spotify “the last desperate fart of a dying corpse” which may be my favorite insult ever. [Huffington Post]
- Hmmm, what are Anthropologie’s twee little tchotchkes really thinking? [Buzzfeed]
- Brooke Shields revealed on “The Today Show” that during her divorce from tennis player Andre Agassi in 1997, he told her, “Be happy that we don’t have children or I would not have made this easy for you.” Yikes. [E! Online]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.