Both Woody Allen & Frank Sinatra’s Widow Beg To Differ On Ronan Farrow Paternity Gossip
- Frank Sinatra’s widow Barbara Sinatra called the rumors that Ol’ Blue Eyes fathered Ronan Farrow — instead of Woody Allen, long-presumed to be Ronan’s dad — a “bunch of junk.” A rep for Allen also told the AP the Vanity Fair article with Mia Farrow’s comment that Ronan could “possibly” be Sinatra’s son were “fictitious” and “extravagantly absurd.” [People]
- Here’s what we know about the 34-year-old Connecticut woman who was shot dead by police today after she attempted to ram the gate of the White House. [New York Daily News, New York Post]
- Here’s Guillermo Del Toro’s monster-filled opening for the Halloween episode of “The Simpsons”! [IndieWire]
- Horrible: a TGI Friday’s waiter in Texas is accused of putting bacon in a Muslim woman’s drink. [NYMag.com]
- Another reason to love Kerry Washington: she values her brains a lot more than her looks. Us too, Kerry! [Hello Beautiful]
- Adrienne Maloof from “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” was spotted kissing a 24-year-old man. Yay, feminism? [US Weekly]
- Uh oh: Sherlita Patton, the wife of Big Boi from Outkast, has filed for divorce and is asking for sole custody of their 12-year-old chid. [TMZ]
- “Breaking Bad” en espanol? It’s called “Metastasis” and it’s a new TV show in Colombia about a chemistry teacher who becomes a meth dealer. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Morrissey is writing a memoir! [The Daily Swarm]
- Is Morgan Spurlock from “Fast Food Nation” working on a new documentary about the paparazzi? That’s the only explanation I can think of for why he was photographed with other paps snapping Kim Kardashian at LAX. [US Weekly]
- Five stories of Hollywood “love children” that are stranger and sadder than the Farrows/Allens/Sinatras. [Flavorwire]
- Not all men cheat and saying they do is letting them off the hook. [xoJane]
- “Scandal” is back tonight! We know women love Olivia Pope (and associates) but cheers to the men who love “Scandal,” too. [The Root]
- Anthropologie has opened a store just for petites. [Racked]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.