Report: Khloe Kardashian Intends To File For Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly told Lamar Odom on their fourth anniversary that she would be filing for divorce. Guess she’s not going to stand by her man after all? After all the rumors of cheating and crack addiction, we can’t blame her. [Radar Online]
- The final coroner’s report in the death of “Glee” star Cory Monteith has been released and his death has been ruled an accidental overdose. According to the report, drug paraphernalia, “including a spoon with drug residue and a used hypodermic needle,” was found in the room. [Us Weekly]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s love child, who is now 16, inherited some huge-ass muscles. [US Weekly]
- Here’s Laura Carmichael from “Downton Abbey,” on Lady Edith’s evolution from jilted-at-the-altar dork to budding feminist journalist with a taste for married men. [Cosmopolitan]
- The New York Times’ ombudswoman addressed that uncomfortable “Vows” column where the bride had accidentally killed a small child. [The Atlantic Wire]
- This letter from a grandpa to his daughter after she kicked his gay grandson out of the house is AMAZING. [Huffington Post]
- Here’s everything that will make you angry about Jonathan Franzen’s new book. [Flavowire]
- Etsy sellers can now use factories to construct their “homemade” goods. [Salon]
- The children of legendary DJ Casey Kasem are publicly feuding with their stepmother, Jean Kasem. [TMZ]
- Italian-Americans are not happy about their portrayal by slicked-hair Tony Danza and Joseph-Gordon Levitt in “Don Jon.” [AV Club]
- A dance coach in Wisconsin got fired over the team’s “Blurred Lines” routine. [Click On Detroit]
- Actress Paula Garces from “Devious Maids” opened up about her pregnancy at 17 and raising a young son on food stamps. [Huffington Post]
- “Relaxation drinks” are the new energy drinks. [Wall Street Journal]
- “Saturday Night Live” writer John Mulaney has gotten his sitcom picked up by FOX. “Mulaney” will star him as an aspiring comedian and Martin Short as the boss at his day job. [Zap 2 It]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@theFrisky.com.
[Image via WENN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.