Mia Farrow’s Daughter Dylan Breaks Her Silence About Alleged Woody Allen Molestation
- Mia Farrow’s adopted daughter Dylan has spoken out in a new Vanity Fair article (the same one which revealed Mia’s suspicion that Frank Sinatra might have fathered son Ronan) about the allegations that Woody Allen molested her as a child. “There’s a lot I don’t remember, but what happened in the attic I remember,” she told the magazine. “I remember what I was wearing and what I wasn’t wearing. … I was cracking. I had to say something. I was seven. I was doing it because I was scared. I wanted it to stop.” Woody Allen has denied doing anything inappropriate with his once-adopted daughter, but given that he married another adopted child he helped raise, I’m not so sure we can trust Allen’s assessment of what’s okay and what’s not. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Amazing 16-year-old singer Lorde has the number one song in the country with “Royals,” knocking Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” down a peg. [Celebuzz]
- Rebel Wilson’s “Super Fun Night” debuts on ABC tonight. Hopefully it doesn’t suck, but here are some reasons to love Rebel no matter what. [College Candy]
- “The Simpsons” is killing off a familiar character — find out who! [Newser]
- Twitter’s funniest pickup lines, inspired by the government shutdown. [The Stir]
- North West’s wardrobe is not only better than yours, it’s better than Suri Cruise’s. Yeah. I SAID IT. Suri, don’t hurt me! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Chris Brown, gay rights advocate? Really? [The Blemish]
- How to make your boobs look giant, even when they’re not. [The Gloss]
- You can now filter OK Cupid matches by body type — for a price. And some people are not happy about it. [Tres Sugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.