“The Bachelor”‘s Courtney Robertson Writing Memoir
- Courtney Robertson, season 16 winner of “The Bachelor” with Ben Flajnik, landed a book deal for a memoir called I Didn’t Come Here To Make Friends: Confessions Of A Reality Show Villain. [US Weekly]
- “Glee” star Heather Morris gave birth this weekend to a baby boy named Elijah. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan’s parents have been banned by Oprah’s network from appearances on LiLo’s reality show. [TMZ]
- Rachel Leigh Cook has welcomed her first daughter with “Vampire Diaries” actor Daniel Gillies. Congrats! [People]
- Is “Breaking Bad” a critique of U.S. healthcare (or lack thereof)? [Feministing]
- “Modern Family” might be getting a spinoff. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Hints from the new Bridget Jones novel. Spoiler ahead! [Guardian UK]
- Katy Perry says John Mayer is a “genius” and does his crossword puzzles in 10 minutes. [Huffington Post]
- “Breaking Bad” science advisor and chemistry professor Dr. Donna Nelson explains it all. [Boing Boing]
- Taste testing the best pumpkin beers! [Bon Appetit]
- CNN cancelled a biopic the network planned to do about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton because no one would speak to them. [Mediaite]
- Patti Stanger from “Millionaire Matchmaker” saw Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s new movie “Don Jon” and wants to tell you everything she knows about men with porn addiction in real life. [The Daily Beast]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.