Alexis Neiers From “The Bling Ring” Opens Up About Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Alexis Neiers, the former reality show star who is the inspiration of Emma Watson’s character in Sofia Coppola’s movie “The Bling Ring,” has revealed that she was sexually abused at age three by a family member. Neiers, who now works as a counselor, said her repressed abuse was part of the reason she was a drug addict. [Daily Mail UK]
- Kanye West has deleted all those tweets from his feud with Jimmy Kimmel. [E! Online]
- Jennifer Hudson in a “Scandal” spoof? Yes, please! [Clutch Magazine]
- “Saturday Night Live”‘s Jay Pharoah wants more Black actresses added to the cast. Hear, hear. [Clutch Magazine]
- Curtis Sittenfield’s novel Sisterland is being turned into a TV show by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, the folks behind “Gossip Girl.” [NYMag.com]
- Do you live for “Clueless” and John Hughes movies? Then you may want to kick some money towards the Forever Fest, a celebration of “girlie pop culture” which is now raising funds on Kickstarter. [Tribeca Film]
- The showrunner for “Masters Of Sex” answers all your pressing questions about on-set modesty patches. [NYMag.com]
- Why Miley Cyrus does not deserve our collective hate … [GQ]
- … but Iggy Azalea still thinks Miley stole her twerking moves. [PaperMag]
- Eminem’s childhood home in Detroit, which appears on the cover of two of his albums, is up for sale. [New York Daily News]
- Amanda Bynes has been relocated from a hospital at UCLA to a schmancy rehab center in Malibu. [TMZ]
- Things that will not go over well when you tweet them: “Do you have a chubby, bald, dark-skinned baby? I have some Halloween ideas for you!” [Twitter.com/RookieMoms]
- The Farrelly brothers tracked down Blind Billy on Facebook to cast the now-30-year-old actor in the “Dumb And Dumber” sequel. [Business Insider]
- Vanilla Ice will save Justin Bieber from being a douchebag! [TMZ]
[Photo: Pacific Coast News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.