Khloe Kardashian Dropping “Odom” From All Her Social Media Accounts
- Khloe Kardashian has dropped “Odom” from her displayed last name on Twitter. (Yesterday was also apparently the fourth anniversary of her marriage to Lamar Odom.) She also posted a quote from Alice In Wonderland on her Instagram after a “brief” meeting with her husband, who is supposedly addicted to crack cocaine and refusing rehab. [US Weekly, Daily Mail UK]
- Did “The Mindy Project” make a rape joke this week? [Bitch Magazine]
- Check out this scary-ass picture of Meryl Streep as the witch from “Into The Woods.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- Caroline Manzo is out from “Real Housewives Of New Jersey” after five seasons. But she’s got a soft landing on her very own spinoff, “Manzo-d With Children.” [US Weekly]
- A 19-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the “sextortion” case of Miss Teen USA Cassidy Wolf. [People]
- Ranking all 62 of Stephen King’s books! [NYmag.com]
- I’m not usually a fan of Kohl’s ban I’m loving these Catherine Malandrino for Kohl’s looks. [Glitter Guide]
- Six teenaged style bloggers who could be the next Tavi! [Fashionista]
- Former Disney child star Dylan Sprouse defended his decision to get a job as a host at a New York restaurant because he wants to “try a new experience.” Nothing wrong with that. [BauSprouse]
- This is Craigslist’s most kickass posting from a woman seeking a new roommate. [Curbed]
[Image via Fame/Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.