Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Outside His House At 4A.M.
- Kanye West blew up at paparazzi lurking outside his house at 4 a.m, who were there to ask him about his dustup with Jimmy Kimmel. Frankly, after watching the TMZ clip, I don’t blame him one bit. Those photogs are just loitering in his driveway — at one point, practically going into his garage — and pestering him in the middle of the night. It’s creepy. [TMZ]
- Zac Efron posted an Instagram pic of himself in Peru and thanked fans for their support. It recently came out that Efron had done multiple stints in rehab this year for drug abuse. [Celebuzz]
- WNBA players Diana Taurasi and Seimone Augustus got way up in each other’s faces and then — jokingly — kissed during the middle of a playoff game last night. [Yahoo]
- Prince George’s christening has been set for late October at the chapel in St. James Palace and will be a small family affair. Buy your diamond-encrusted Bibles now. [US Weekly]
- Alanis Morrisette is being sued by a former nanny. [People]
- Guillermo Del Toro is working on “The Simpsons”‘ Halloween episode! [Uproxx]
- A toplessness advocate explains it all. [Slate]
- A “Star Wars” pencil skirt? Yes please! [The Mary Sue]
- Big Bird and Oscar were special guests on “The Colbert Report.” [NYmag.com]
- Just a few lessons from a retiring dating writer. [How About We]
- On “Saturday Night Live”‘s new cast members and who will pass as which race this season. [Crushable]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Splash News]