First Native American Woman Nominated For Federal Judgeship
- Diane J. Humetewa was nominated to the Arizona federal bench, and if she’s confirmed, she will be the first Native American woman to serve as a federal judge. [RH Reality Check]
- Newsweek Pakistan’s latest issue has a cover story about female suicide bombers that features exploding tampons paired with the headline “Lady Parts.” People are less than thrilled about it for a number of reasons. [BuzzFeed]
- Check out this Q&A with Julia Serano, the author of Excluded: Making Feminist and Queer Movements More Inclusive. [The Atlantic]
- On the popularity of controversial skin-lightening cream in India. [CNN]
- Louisiana = the worst state to live in if you’re a woman. [Jezebel]
- Hillary Clinton says we have a long way to go in empowering women. No kidding! [ABC]
- Female senators are determined to protect Obamacare for the sake of women who have been denied health coverage during pregnancy. [Huffington Post]
- Saudi Arabia’s first all-women business center will open soon. [Quartz]
- New York State is creating a statewide criminal court system to handle prostitution cases and prevent the exploitation of sex-trafficking victims. [New York Times]
- Male survivors of sexual assault have stepped out to share what their attackers said to them. [BuzzFeed]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.