Andy Samberg & Joanna Newsom Got Hitched This Weekend
- “Saturday Night Live” star Andy Samberg married singer Joanna Newsom this weekend in Big Sur, California. Girlfriend’s gotta know her first anniversary present is going to be a dick in a box, right? [US Weekly]
- An unsigned “Real Housewives Of New Jersey” contract reveals exactly how your reality TV sausage gets made. [RadarOnline]
- “Happy Endings” star Casey Wilson is engaged to the show creator David Caspe. Mazel tov! [People]
- Rashida Jones has sold a second TV show pilot, this time to NBC, for a romantic comedy called “A To Z.” [Splitsider]
- Pamela Anderson will run the New York City Marathon to raise money for Haitian relief. I hope she has a good sports bra. [New York Daily News]
- Bryan Cranston, Cher, Peter Dinklage, Jim Parsons and other stars are offering custom voicemail recordings for charity. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Exes Penn Badgeley and Zoe Kravitz sure are canoodling a lot. [US Weekly]
- Woot! Ken Jeong from “Community” has gotten his own sitcom, “Dr. Ken,” about his previous career as a physician. [AV Club]
- Why the Victoria’s Secret casting sounds like hell on Earth. [Jezebel]
- Science seeks to prove why your parents care about how much money your boyfriend makes. [The Atlantic]
- Watch Lea Michele audition for the lead role in “Funny Girl” as Rachel Berry in this clip from the season premiere of “Glee.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- “Teen Mom” star Kaitlyn Lowry, mom of Isaac, got married this weekend to her boyfriend Javi Marroquin. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.