Chad Michael Murray Splits With Fiancee, Steps Out With Co-Star
- Chad Michael Murray. who’s best known for his role on “One Tree Hill,” has ended his engagement/relationship with Kenzie Dalton. They met on the set of “One Tree Hill” — when he was still married to costar Sophia Bush — and got engaged in 2006. Last night, he was spotted arriving at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood with his “Left Behind” co-star, Australian actress Nicky Whelan (above). Guess he’s moved on already? [ET]
- How 1985’s “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” set the template for all future dance movies. [NYMag.com]
- I scored an impressive seven out of eight correct on this awesome “Which Jared Leto is older?” quiz. How did you do? [NYMag.com]
- Is this Craigslist ad badly written fan fiction or a promo for the new season of “Girls”? [Daily Dot]
- As my friend Cooper from the Daily Dot points out on Twitter, a lot of guys are really interested in using their dicks to unlock the new iPhone 5s. [Twitter]
- Zachary Quinto and “Game of Thrones”‘ Natalie Dormer are set to star in the indie flick “The Girl Who Invented Kissing,” which is not, contrary to what you may think, about me. [Variety]
- Find out which fictional character shares your birthday! Why? I don’t know. Mine is Will Horton from “Days of Our Lives.” [Buzzfeed]
- The series finale of “Dexter” airs on Sunday night — here are the biggest fan gripes about the show, which is limping to its finish, if you ask us. [EW]
- Oh please DO tell me what Jackie Taylor from “Beverly Hills, 90210″ is up to these days! Coked out at a mother/daughter fashion show perhaps?! [Celebuzz]
- Despite apologizing for the “Harriet Tubman Sex Tape” that was posted to his YouTube channel back in August, Russell Simmons appeared on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night and called the videos critics “do nothing negroes.” [This Week In Blackness]
- Aaryn Gries from “Big Brother 15″ says that blaming Texas for the offensive things she said was her “biggest mistake,” but I think it was saying the offensive shit in the first place. [TMZ]
- Find out which “Homeland” character was originally supposed to die in season one… [Rolling Stone]
- Selena Gomez had to cancel two Russian tour dates because her visa was denied. Apparently the anti-gay government in the country isn’t down with Selena’s LGBT-friendly vibes. [Queerty]
[Photo: Pacific Coast News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.