Zac Efron Might’ve Been A Cokehead
- Maybe it wasn’t alcohol that landed Zac Efron in rehab: the “High School Musical” star allegedly checked into rehab for a “big coke problem” and abusing Molly (pure MDMA), according to TMZ sources. Efron wouldn’t show up to set while he was filming “Neighbors” because he was too coked out, the sources added, and also trashed a Las Vegas hotel room with his friends, causing $50K in damage. [TMZ]
- “Mad Men” will split the 14 episodes of its last season in two during 2014 and 2015 … which is a fancy way of saying two more short seasons, I guess? [Los Angeles Times]
- New couple alert: Rashida Jones is dating “Saturday Night Live” writer Colin Jost, who look like he has that Brooklyn hipster thing down to a T. [US Weekly]
- Arcade Fire will air a 30-minute concert special on NBC on Saturday, September 28, after the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live,” on which they’ll also be the musical guest. [Consequence Of Sound]
- RIP society: a police officer reportedly made inappropriate comments about Whitney Houston’s dead body when responding to her death at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in February 2012. [TMZ]
- A psychiatrist analyzes Walt Jr. on “Breaking Bad.” [NYmag.com]
- Fox News has moved we-actually-kinda-like-her news host Megyn Kelly to 9 p.m., replacing pompous windbag Sean Hannity, who’ll be moved to later in the evening. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Where my Nick At Nite bitches at? Here’s seven lessons from “Bewitched” on life, martinis and neighbors. [Huffington Post]
- This chick accidentally uploaded a naked picture of herself as her Facebook profile pic. [xoJane]
- Imagine turning your faucet on and seeing beer come out. [Neatorama]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.