Zac Efron Was In Rehab?!?
- Zac Efron checked into rehab secretly for alcohol abuse and checked out five months ago, according to People and TMZ. Dropping that condom on the red carpet makes a lot more sense now. [TMZ, People]
- New couple alert: Lindsay Lohan is dating Philadelphia Eagles player Matt Nordgren, 30, who also appeared on the Bravo’s reality show “Most Eligible Dallas.” [People]
- Is this Cheyenne Jackson from “30 Rock” jerking off in an amateur porn video? Look at the tattoos! [Fleshbot — very NSFW]
- Thanksgiving and gender equality in one story: the Butterball Turkey Talk Line is hiring it’s first-ever man to male answer your turkey-related questions this holiday season. For some reason, the talk line only hired exclusively women over the past 32 years. [KansasCity.com]
- “Scandal” is back on October 3rd (that was a looong summer hiatus) and there’s going to be an explanatory episode to catch-up on past seasons airing right before the premiere. Joshua Malina, who plays David Rosen, will narrate. Good, because that shit gets confusing. [Channel Guide Magazine]
- The release of Grand Theft Auto V only proves that video game sex is the most boring kind of sex. [Cosmopolitan]
- Wuh oh. Justin Timberlake’s aunt Jane Harless was arrested for forging bad checks and stealing $64,000 from Justin’s mom and stepdad. [TMZ]
- Also, Justin was Britney Spears’ first kiss at age 13. Aw, that’s kinda sweet. [US Weekly]
- Dildos, Insane Clown Possee, sexual harassment, guns: read this story at your own risk. [SPIN]
- An Australian dude (ahem, one I know pretty intimately) suggests other ladies whom fellow Aussie Liam Hemsworth could date next. [SparkNotes]
- Uncomfortable: look at all the places where words from the mouths of rapists and lyrics from Robin Thicke’s song “Blurred Lines” overlap. [Sociological Images]
- Gwyneth Paltrow is spending her 41st birthday at Chik-Fil-A? I don’t believe it. [Dlisted]
- Lifestyle blogger Aly Walansky is threatening to sue the New York Post for using one of her tweets as an example of racism against Miss America Nina Davuluri, who is Indian-American. Uhhh … what exactly did the Post do that was illegal? [New York Post]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Fame/Flynet]