20 Pinterest-Inspired Pickup Lines For Dirty DIYers
Are you trying to woo a Pinterest-obsessed lady? Not sure how to approach her? Take a page from her book and use one of these Pinterest-inspired pickup lines! Some are tame, some are downright dirty, but all of them are guaranteed to get her attention…
1. Are you a “Live, Laugh, Love” wall stencil? Because I want you in every room of my house.
2. Just call me crockpot because I take things slow and I smell amazing.
3. Life without you is like IKEA furniture without metallic spray paint: boring and meaningless.
4. Baby, are you a mason jar? Because I can’t get enough of you.
5. I like how you turned that wood pallet into a rustic coffee table. Wanna see what I can do with my wood?
6. Baby, I’m like coconut oil: you can come up with 100 ways to use me.
7. Is this a homemade soy candle in my pocket or am I just happy to see you? Both, actually.
8. Girl, are you 100-calorie deep fried Nutella peanut butter brownie bites? Because you’re too good to be true.
9. I wanna twist you up like a braided updo hair tutorial.
10. Baby, are you a misattributed Marilyn Monroe quote? Because you’re making me feel good about my body.
11. You’re so beautiful I want to take your picture and decoupage it all over the world.
12. Are you a 30-day strength-training plan? Cuz you’re making me hard.
13. Just call me one-skillet chicken alfredo, because I’m that easy.
14. I guess I can throw away my repurposed Folgers can lamp, because girl, you light up my world.
15. Baby, I want to be on you like chalk on chalkboard paint.
16. I want to hold you as tight as you hold your bottle of nail polish while taking a photo of your manicure.
17. Girl, you remind me of a shabby chic tea tray, because I want you in my bed.
18. I’ve got 100 different pancake recipes for tomorrow morning. Just saying.
19. Did you clean your pants with an eco-friendly DIY vinegar-based cleaning solution that imparts extra shine? Because I can see myself in them.
20. I’d like to watch you do it yourself, if you know what I mean.
[Photo of craft supplies via Shutterstock]
Email the author of this post at email@example.com. Follow me on Twitter @winona_rose.