Taystee Is Joining The Cast Of “Girls”!
- Okay, well not Taystee herself — Danielle Brooks, who plays Taystee on “Orange Is The New Black” will appear on an episode of “Girls” next season. Good one, Lena Dunham.[Ebony]
- More happy casting news: Julianne Moore has joined the cast of “Mockingjay,” the two-part finale of “The Hunger Games.” [HitFix]
- Gwyneth Paltrow hosted an “English garden party” with badminton, croquet and famous people. [Atlantic Wire]
- Lame: teachers are getting in trouble for playing “Same Love,” the Macklemore song about same-sex marriage, in class. [Huffington Post]
- There’s a new app to block Miley Cyrus from your Internet. Meanwhile, her and Robin Thicke’s twerk-formance at the VMAs sparked hella FCC complaints. [Perez Hilton, The Wrap]
- Tom Hanks is sitting on a jury in Los Angeles and a starstruck attorney just bungled the trial. [TMZ]
- Isaiah Washington, who was fired from “Grey’s Anatomy” after calling a costar a gay slur, is speaking out about the incident. [Queerty]
- 24 cats whose record collections are more relevant than yours. [Flavorwire]
- ABC is developing a show that imagines what life would be like if America has lost the Revolutionary War. You mean if it were possible I might be ruled by Prince Harry one day? [Deadline Hollywood]
- How to almost sell a dress on eBay. [The Billfold]
- Would you pay someone $30 an hour to help you pick out a book to read? [Gawker]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.