Robin Thicke: VMAs “Wasn’t Sexually Charged At All”
- Robin Thicke, who is dumber than I initially thought, said his performance with Miley Cyrus at the VMAs “wasn’t sexually charged at all.” [Just Jared via Star ]
- Oof: there’s video of that paparazzo careening into Nicole Kidman on his bicycle outside a hotel yesterday. That looks scary. [TMZ]
- Rumor has it Katie Couric might cancel her talk show and replace join “The View.” [New York Daily News]
- Prince William has left the British military to focus full-time on charity work and slowing the effects of male-pattern baldness. [New York Times]
- Sara Gilbert from “Roseanne” has opened up about how her ex-boyfriend Johnny Galecki helped her realize she was a lesbian. [Daily Mail UK]
- On the fifth anniversary of author David Foster Wallace’s death, here are 30 free essays and stories by him. [Open Culture]
- Jake Gyllenhaal calls gay rumors a “huge compliment.” [Eonline]
- “Twilight” director Catherine Hardwicke will produce and direct a drama called “Eye Candy” for MTV about an young woman who is a tech genius. [The Wrap]
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen joined a book club with other moms in suburban Boston, where she lives with hubby Tom Brady. [Celebitchy]
- “Teen Mom” Jenelle Evans explained her boyfriend got arrested for a DUI for weaving through traffic because the couple was rushing home to have sex. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.