Paparazzo Runs Over Nicole Kidman Outside Swanky NYC Hotel
- Nicole Kidman got hit by a paparazzo on a bike outside the upscale Carlyle Hotel in New York City, knocking her to the ground. Kidman reportedly wasn’t injured by the collision, but she did yell “Ow! Ow!” and hurry back into the hotel. Poor thing! [US Weekly]
- New couple alert: Ashley Olsen is dating David Shulte, the CEO of the eyewear company Oliver Peoples. [US Weekly]
- Listen to Fiona Apple cover the song “Pure Imagination” from “Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.” Let’s agree to pretend it’s for more fabulous reasons than a Chipotle commercial? [Stereogum]
- At least an Atlanta strip club kicked out the band Mumford & Sons for something other than touching one of the dancers. [TMZ]
- The kids these days are doing a new drug called “Crazy Clown.” As long as they pipe down and stay off my lawn, I don’t care what they do. [Gothamist]
- James Franco is now on the cover of William Faulkner’s As I Lay Dying, due to his adaption of the famous novel into a film. Am I the only one who finds that jarring? [Flavorwire]
- Why are we not surprised Justin Bieber smokes foul-smelling weed? [TMZ]
- Lars Von Trier’s new movie “Nymphomaniac” will be five weird hours long. [Black Book Mag]
- John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Bouvier got married 60 years ago today — here are some cute, old timey, black-and-white pics. [How About We]
- On why you should never, ever bring brie to a party. [Slate]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.