Benedict Cumberbatch Survived Kidnapping … 8 Years Ago
- Benedict Cumberbatch has suddenly decided to share that he was KIDNAPPED back in 2005 while shooting a miniseries in South Africa. Don’t worry, Cumberbitches, he clearly made it out alive. [The Stir]
- Not only is Dakota Johnson’s boyfriend Jordan Masterson a Scientologist, as I suspected, but he is also estranged from his father, who disconnected from the church nine years ago. SHADY! [Your Tango]
- This is the cover of Britney Spears’ new single, “Work Bitch.” This bitch is relieved to see Britney working, actually. New album ASAP please! [Celebuzz]
- Beyonce and Jay Z supposedly spent $30K on booze during their five-day Mediterranean vacation last week because they are my heroes. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Is a Paula Patton and Robin Thicke divorce on the horizon? I’m calling bullshit on this rumor. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Hey, here are 12 chivalry tips from a woman who was in the “Blurred Lines” video, because I guess having Robin Thicke perv on you makes you an expert in how NOT to be chivalrous. [Ask Men]
- Hello Kitty beer? HELLO KITTY BEER! [The Mary Sue]
- Have we talked yet about how Jenny McCarthy is dating Donnie Wahlberg from NKOTB? This is both weird to me and perfectly sensical. [The Blemish]
- This may be the internet’s most popular recipe … find out what it is! [Newser]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.