Gwyneth Paltrow Goes “Mean Girls” On Vanity Fair
- Why is Gwyneth Paltrow emailing all her friends and asking them not to speak with reporters from Vanity Fair for an upcoming story about her? They must have done something to piss Her Gwyn-ness off. Anyway, that’s so middle school. [Huffington Post]
- Speaking of middle school, Kanye West slammed Kim Kardashian’s sex tape pal Ray J while performing on Jimmy Fallon last night. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- “Bridesmaids” star Maya Rudolph gave birth to her fourth kiddo with director Paul Thomas Anderson. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- “American Psycho” is becoming a TV series on FX. Remember, casting directors, been there, done that and Scott Disick cannot act. [Entertainment Weekly]
- 10 things to do with Ped Egg foot shavings. (Please don’t do these things.) [The Hairpin]
- Do accents make these 10 British dudes better looking? No way. Hugh Grant would be attractive no matter what sounds came out of his mouth when he spoke. [Crushable]
- Remembering The Babysitters Club books as inspiration for budding feminist entrepreneurs. [Medium]
- What Jimmy Kimmel’s fake firey twerking video — which went viral last week — teaches us about the Internet hype cycle. [Flavorwire]
- Why is Barbara Walters telling Michael Buble she wants to see his dick? Ew. [TMZ]
- Important news: Sunny Obama went for a walk and got a belly rub. [DCist]
[Images via Getty and Vanity Fair]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.