There’s Always More Melodrama On “Downton Abbey”
- Not enough #WhitePeopleProblems in your life? I’ve got your season four trailer for “Downton Abbey” right here. [BuzzFeed]
- Katie Couric got engaged to her boyfriend of two years, John Molner … [People]
- … and Christina Milian is engaged to her boyfriend, Jas Prince. [People]
- But you know who’s not engaged? Pippa Middleton. She and boyfriend Nico Jackson still aren’t makin’ it official yet. [US Weekly]
- Katy Perry also reportedly turned down a proposal from John Mayer. Smart one, that girl. [PopCrush]
- Check out the trailer for Cory Monteith’s final movie, “All The Wrong Reasons.” [Eonline]
- Blabbermouth Bret Easton Ellis claims a “wasted” E.L. James’ “shoved” him at a party over the summer when he suggested James Deen play the role of Christian Grey in the “Fifty Shades Of Grey” movie. (ICYMI, Charlie Hunnan from “Sons Of Anarchy” is going to star!) [US Weekly]
- Questionable adult Robin Thicke posted a near nip slip of wife Paula Patton on Twitter just days after he was snapped with his hand on another woman’s butt. [Page Six]
- Fiona Apple stormed offstage when an audience in Tokyo wouldn’t stop yammering. [NYmag.com]
- A 25-year-old stalker, Alexandra Martin, got an arm’s reach away from Taylor Hanson at a concert in Iowa last week, even though she has a no contact restraining order from the entire Hanson family. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.