Study: North & South Are Increasingly Polarized Over Abortion
- Support for legal abortion has dropped in the South yet increased in New England over the past eight years, according to the findings in a new Pew Research Center poll. [PewResearch.org]
- Due to the Texas constitution’s definition of marriage, the Texas National Guard is refusing to process same-sex benefits requests. Today is the first day that gays and lesbians in the U.S. military can apply for benefits for their partners. [CBS News]
- Journalist Lindsay Beyerstein unpacks Sweetening The Pill: Or How We Got Hooked On Hormonal Birth Control by Holly Griff-Spall, a new book that argues the birth control pill is dangerous. [Slate]
- Meet nine women who are remaking the conservative movement in America. [The Daily Beast]
- Female philosophers address whether the discipline is welcoming to women. [New York Times]
- Musician and artist Yoko Ono speaks about her role as a feminist crusader. [Independent UK]
- Orchestral conductor Vasily Petrenko said that women conductors can’t be as dedicated to their craft as male conductors because of their families and that “a cute girl on the podium means musicians think about other things.” [Evening Standard UK]
- Spain’s government plans to tighten the country’s abortion laws. [Local ES]
- I can’t even deal with the slap-on-the-wrist sentencing of this rapist in India. [Christian Science Monitor]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.