Lamar Odom’s Alleged Drug Dealer Speaks
- A blabby drug dealer might be the one thing the Kardashians can’t squash: an alleged dealer for Lamar Odom claimed Khloe’s estranged hubby bought over $50K in cocaine over the past three years and even played an NBA game while high. Last week, Odom was arrested for a DUI and was reportedly kicked out of the house by his wife. [RadarOnline]
- Elizabeth Owens, mom of racist fuckhead/”Big Brother” contestant Aaryn Gries, apologized for her daughter’s behavior in a statement to the Los Angeles Times. “These inappropriate comments certainly do not represent the value system under which her father and I have raised her,” Owens said in the statement. “Aaryn is a young 22-year-old college student that has spent 70 days living in a fish bowl and making mistakes for America to see.” [LA Times]
- “True Blood” will be wrapping up next year at the end of season seven. [Dlisted]
- Eek! The “Homeland” season three premiere leaked online. [Huffington Post]
- Rachel Zoe has finally confirmed she is knocked up with her second kiddo. [US Weekly]
- Prince Harry will spend 24 hours in a cold tank and “endure simulated blizzard conditions” while he trains for a South Pole voyage in November. I wonder if the royal family will make him pump out some DNA first for posterity. [Daily Beast]
- Oh ye Oscar gods, won’t ye consider James Franco for Best Supporting Actor in “Spring Breakers”? [Hollywood Reporter]
- Colts player John Boyett took a page from the Reese Witherspoon book of getting arrested and told officers, “You can’t arrest me. I’m a Colts player.” [Deadspin]
- Pranksters hacked a Dutch sonic art installation and yes, porn was involved. [Uproxx]
- Kim Kardashian hopped on the ombré trend way too late. [Eonline]
- Comedian Jamie Kilstein has opened up about being an alcoholic man with an eating disorder in this funny and heartbreaking essay. [Jezebel]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.