It’s A Boy For Fergie & Josh Duhamel!
- Fergie — the singer not the royal — gave birth to her first child, a boy, with hubby Josh Duhamel this afternoon. They named that sweet child o’ theirs … wait for it … Axl! [People]
- James Franco is directing and starring in a film adaptation of The Sound and the Fury, and if you’re hoping to appear in the film, best understand that cast members should consider the majority of their compensation to the be the sheer blessing of working with Franco himself. The casting call stated: “For those wanting to work with James, that in itself can be considered great currency.” Uh oh. Starting to feel annoyed… [Perez Hilton]
- Katie Holmes’ publicist is denying that her client is dating Jamie Foxx. [Perez Hilton]
- I must have not been watching the “Big Brother” feeds for the 30 minutes yesterday when Amanda and Aryan Aaryn decided to bleach their assholes, DIY-style. [Jezebel]
- Clint Eastwood and his wife Dina have split after 17 years of marriage. [Just Jared]
- Here’s a promo for “Scandal”‘s third season! [ONTD]
- Kylie Jenner crashed her $125K Mercedes after her 16th birthday, but I’m sure she can just buy another one with her pocket change. [Us Weekly]
- I know you’ve been wondering what “Back Door Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham has been up to — and I have news! She may be playing a hooker on a soap opera. [Radar Online]
- Alexander Skarsgard would like to assure you he’s “just good friends” with his “The East” costar Ellen Page, despite rumors that they like to naked cuddle. [Metro UK]
- Hurrah! You can now embed GIFs on Facebook! [Giphy]
- This post of 60 “unusable” stock photos made us all LOLZZZZ. [Buzzfeed]
Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr! Or shoot a complimentary email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wanna!