Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones Are Breaking Up
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are allegedly separating after 13 years of marriage, during which the age-disparate couple weathered through her bipolar II disorder diagnosis and his cancer battle. Sad. [People]
- Random potential couple alert: Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx? [Radar Online]
- A rep for the Teddy Bear Fund — an organization dedicated to giving out stuffed animals at abuse shelters — told TMZ that Miley Cyrus’ “made a poor choice to use a universally loved children’s teddy bear in an offensive way” during her MTV VMAs performance. “There is always good art and bad art — unfortunately … this was bad art,” he added. “Hopefully she might consider reversing this situation by giving lots of teddy bears to children in need of comfort.” Well then! [TMZ]
- Miley Cyrus’ next single — the one following “Wrecking Ball,” which leaked online a few days ago — is supposedly called “23,” and may be inspired by basketball legend Michael Jordan. [Miss Info]
- God help us, Miley Cyrus may be appearing on Kanye West’s remix of “Black Skinhead.” [Pitchfork]
- Tami Erin, who played Pippi Longstocking in the 1988 movie, says she had nothing to do with her sex tape being shopped around and she’ll “stop at nothing” to ensure it isn’t released. [TMZ]
- Jessica Simpson and her two kids, Maxwell and Ace, are on the cover of Us Weekly. So much blonde hair! [Us Weekly]
- Despite dissing him at the VMAs, Taylor Swift had dinner with Harry Styles this week. [Page Six]
- Ooh ooh! Season two of “Hannibal” (are you watching yet?!) is a ways away, but here are some whisperings about what’s ahead for Will Graham and his friend/foe Hannibal Lecter. [Yahoo!]
- With the conclusion of “Breaking Bad” only a few, SOB, episodes away, what’s in store for series star Aaron Paul? Perhaps a role as Moses in Ridley Scott’s “Exodus.” [NYMag.com]
- Another day, another excuse for temperamental Alec Baldwin to blow his gasket at a paparazzo! [Defamer]
- President Barack Obama said he teared up a little watching the new movie “The Butler,” saying, “My Oprah, my girl, she can act.” [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.