Bryan Cranston Rumored For The Role Of Lex Luthor In The “Man Of Steel” Sequel
- “Breaking Bad” and “Malcolm in the Middle” fans alike, rejoice: everyone’s favorite TV dad-turned-conniving drug lord Bryan Cranston has reportedly (no confirmation yet!) been cast as Lex Luthor in the upcoming “Man of Steel” sequel. [Rolling Stone]
- Angry Alec’s at it again, the aggressor in yet another heated attack on a paparazzo. He appears to have learned some new martial arts skills, pinning the cameraman against the hood of a car this time! [NY Daily News]
- Competitive sports bring out the best in everyone, including Alexander Skarsgaard, who was recently filmed cheering on his home team in Sweden. The drunken rant (in Swedish, natch) begins with “all of you can go to hell” and grows increasingly classier, as sports rants are wont to do. [Dlisted]
- Miley Cyrus’ most brutal critic in the wake of her [insert pretty much any adjective here] VMA performance is none other than Cyndi Lauper. The pop icon to end all pop icons (step aside, Madonna) decried the stunt as “so beneath [Miley] and really, really raunchy.” [Perez Hilton]
- Billy Ray Cyrus, on the other hand, has broken his silence. Regarding his daughter’s performance, he said, “She’s still my little girl and I’m still her Dad regardless how this circus we call show business plays out. I love her unconditionally and that will never change.” Ah, classic Billy Ray. [ET Online]
- Queer rapper Le1f has something to say about Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ “Acceptance for Dummies” track, “Same Love,” and it isn’t exactly fawning. [Flavorwire]
- Oh, perfect, just what Adam Levine needs — his own “Entourage”-esque NBC sitcom! [Death and Taxes]
- Ehehehehehe, check out this snow leopard cub who was born in April at the Bronx Zoo! Fiiiiiield trip, anyone? [Gothamist]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.