Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom On The Rocks Because Of His Crack Cocaine Addiction?
- TMZ is reporting that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have separated over his alleged addiction to crack cocaine. The gossip blog says Kardashian kicked Odom out of the house on Wednesday and recently came clean to her family about the real problem in her marriage. Odom has also supposedly been missing for over 72 hours. [TMZ]
- Meanwhile, Khloe lashed out on Twitter on Sunday, writing, “Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk shit about my family! Fuck you and shame on you! I’m too protective for this shit!” [Us Weekly]
- We’ll be addressing Miley Cyrus’ performance with Robin Thicke at last night’s MTV VMAs in a bit, but for now, take a listen to her new song, “Wrecking Ball.” Honestly? It’s good. [Just Jared]
- Speaking of Miley, she unveiled the album cover art for her upcoming album, Bangerz, and it looks like it a “Grand Theft Auto: Vice City” meets “Cocktail” ripoff. [Dlisted]
- Eminem announced his sixth album will be called MMLP2, most likely short for Marshall Mathers LP 2, and will be produced by Dr. Dre and Rick Rubin. [Huffington Post]
- Danity Kane are reuniting! Yay? [Gossip Cop]
- How not to be a dick to a stay-at-home mom. [xoJane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.