Zut Alors, “Amelie” To Become A Musical
- “Amelie,” the twee 2001 film starring Audrey Tatou, is set to become a stage musical. Mais non! I don’t approve of this. Did that movie even have songs in it? [Los Angeles Times]
- All charges in the racial discrimination and sexual harassment lawsuit against Paula Deen have now been thoroughly dismissed. I’m still not quire sure how this happened. [TMZ]
- Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence went on a picnic in the park, read books and drank Champagne. Stars, they’re just like us! And I’m not being sarcastic this time. [How About We]
- Here’s what Prince William and Kate Middleton’s thank you cards look like. Fancy, basically. [People]
- Eva Longoria and boyfriend-of-four-months Ernesto Arguello are dunzo. [US Weekly]
- Alec Baldwin is about to become a dad again — his wife Hilaria Thomas reportedly checked into the hospital today to give birth. [Daily Mail UK]
- Curious about TV’s highest paid stars? Judge Judy, Ashton Kutcher on “Two & A Half Men,” Jon Stewart and the stars of “The Big Bang Theory” all come out on top. [TV Guide]
- A fox stole a cell phone … and started texting. [Geekosystem]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.