“The Bachelor” Star Gia Allemand’s Suicide Details Emerge
- Gruesome details have come out about reality TV star Gia Allemand’s suicide: she
hunghanged herself with a vacuum cleaner cord while on the phone with her mom. Allemand’s boyfriend Ryan Anderson, a player for the New Orleans Pelicans, reportedly told her in a fight hours before that he didn’t love her anymore. The 29-year-0ld model had appeared on Jake Pavelka’s season of “The Bachelor.” What a terrible story. [Page Six]
- Lance Bass has shot down rumors of a *NSYNC reunion at this Sunday’s MTV VMAs. Dream. Crushed. [Buzzfeed]
- “Sons Of Anarchy” star Charlie Hunnam is up for the role of Christian Grey in the big screen adaption of “50 Shades Of Grey,” according to a TwitchFilm source. Shailene Woodley and Felicity Jones are two of the names being batted around for Anastasia. At this point, hasn’t everyone in young Hollywood been tied to this project? [TwitchFilm]
- Guess who has a small starring role on “Breaking Bad” this Sunday? J.Crew’s big wig Mickey Drexler. (I’m holding out hope for a role for Jenna Lyons in next season’s “Mad Men.”) [Fashionista]
- Meet Anderson Cooper’s stalker: a Jewish white supremacist former mental patient! [TMZ]
- Ruh roh: Rutina Wesley from “True Blood” has filed from divorce from her husband, Jacob Fishel. [People]
- Drew Barrymore is the last person in the world to finally join Twitter. [US Weekly]
- Confirming his belief that God is dead, Ian Solmerholder adopted a rescue pup and named her Nietzsche. [People]
- There’s been a lot of lawsuits lately by unpaid interns and one financial services intern even died recently after working too many all nighters. So let’s have some real talk: what do you really, truly get out of being an intern? [Jezebel]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.