“Jett Jackson” Disney Star Lee Thompson Young, 29, Dead Of Possible Suicide
- Lee Thompson Young, an actor on “Rizzoli & Isles” who also starred on the Disney Channel’s “The Famous Jett Jackson,” has died at 29 from an apparent suicide. The actor did not show up to work this morning and was later found by his landlord having suffered a gunshot wound to the head. Young also starred in the 2004 movie version of “Friday Night Lights.” [TMZ, People, US Weekly]
- Who is Lady Gaga ripping off this time? A catalog of her “Applause” music video influences. [Flavorwire]
- Speaking of Gaga, she posted a statement on her Born This Way Foundation website, instructing her Little Monsters not to abuse or threaten her critics on social media, clearly referring to the death threats currently being lobbed at blogger Perez Hilton (though she doesn’t refer to him by name). The former besties are in the middle of a crazy-weird feud. [Born This Way Foundation]
- Kanye West taped an episode of his mother-in-law’s talk show today. Ratings are the kind of Mother’s Day present Kris Jenner likes! [US Weekly]
- Sophie Turner, the actress who plays Sansa Stark on “Games Of Thrones,” adopted her direwolf, Lady, in real life! [Uproxx]
- Nope, nope, nope: Cablevision cutting out during “Breaking Bad” is not an acceptable reason to dial 911. [Gawker]
- Opening lines of Emily Dickinson poems that don’t work so well as pickup lines. [The Hairpin]
- Kim Zolciak is preggo with twins. Oh dear. [People]
- Former “Teen Mom” star Maci Bookout had a special on MTV last night called “Being Maci” and she’s taking heat for a scene (off-camera) in which she spanks her five-year-old son. [US Weekly]
- Five formerly incarcerated women on prison, relationships and “Orange Is The New Black.” [NYMag.com]
- The anatomy of the Sunkist-orange dress that Lindsay Lohan wore during her mea culpa interview with Oprah. (Theory: she’s gunning for an “OITNB” cameo.) [Racked]
- A Regal Cinemas in Silver Spring, Maryland, is being criticized for allegedly hiring a police presence at a weekend screening of Lee Daniels’ “The Butler.” [Huffington Post]
- Why we take selfies, explained. [The Week]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.