Tina Fey Shopping Sitcom Set At A Women’s College
- Earlier this week we learned Tina Fey would produce a new NBC sitcom set on the vacation community of Fire Island. Now we learn she’s shopping around a second sitcom. Woo hoo! This one will be set at a former women’s college that just started accepting male students. [NYmag.com]
- Robin Thicke is getting sued by Marvin Gaye’s family for allegedly ganking Gaye’s beats from “Got To Give It Up” in “Blurred Lines” and two other songs. Naughty, naughty, Robin. [Clutch Magazine]
- Jesse Eisenberg published a short story in The New Yorker. That sound you hear is everyone I went to college with weeping. [New Yorker]
- Gia Allemand from “The Bachelor” was reportedly abusing cocaine and prescription drugs prior to committing suicide earlier this week. So sad. [Daily Mail UK]
- Kourtney Kardashian said a male model claiming to be her son Mason Disick’s biological father is full of shit. [TMZ]
- Whoa: Selma Blair is a blonde now. [Huffington Post]
- Quiz time: is this a Crazy Eyes quote from “Orange Is The New Black” or a line of poetry? [Refinery29]
- Not even Hooters wants to be seen with San Diego’s mayor, sexual harassment creeper Bob Filner. [CNN]
- Twilight author Stephenie Meyer on her famous books: “I am so over it.” Us too, us too. [Variety]
- Why wasn’t the adorable new mammal the olinguito discovered until now? [Los Angeles Times]
[Image via Fame Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.