Tina Fey Headed Back To TV!
- … but this time, just as a producer. Fey is behind a “female-centered workplace project” for NBC about a young woman who lives on New York’s vacation community Fire Island. If Wikipedia is to be believed, Fire Island is where Tina Fey likes to vacation. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Is that a giant-ass engagement ring on Hayden Panettiere’s ring finger? [TMZ]
- Jennifer Aniston switched flights to avoid breathing the same first-class air as Angelina Jolie. A wise airline employee called one of Aniston’s assistants to warn her about the potentially awkward run-in. [Daily Mail UK]
- Screw Kris Jenner’s talk show — Kanye West wants baby North West to make her grand debut on the cover of Vogue. “Clearly, trying to persuade Anna [Wintour] is going to be an uphill battle,” said a source. [Radar Online]
- Reality TV’s Gia Allemand, who appeared on Jake Pavelka’s season of “The Bachelor” and on “Bachelor Pad,” has been hospitalized in New Orleans in critical condition for unknown reasons. [US Weekly]
- UCLA just got a little more vampiric: Kristen Stewart supposedly enrolled in an English class at the college. [Hollywood Life]
- “Saturday Night Live” needs to replace a crapload of cast members. Here’s hoping our friend Franchesca Ramsey makes the cut. [TV Guide]
- Newish couple Robert Pattinson and Riley Keough might be dunzo, because she was seen holding hands with her former fiance, Alex Pettyfer. [NYmag.com]
- Mischa Barton and her boyfriend Sebastian Knapp split. [US Weekly]
- Whoopsies: former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss got busted growing 400 marijuana plants in Nevada without a license. [TMZ]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Splash News]