Teresa & Joe Giudice Appear In Court, Plead Not Guilty To Fraud
- Something tells me Teresa Giudice would not appreciate her courtroom sketch. She and Juicy Joe pleaded not guilty to fraud charges today in New Jersey court. [People, Twitpic]
- New couple alert? Will Arnett is dating celebrity chef (and Billy Joel’s ex) Katie Lee. Sorry, but The Frisky is firmly Team Amy in this divorce. [In Touch]
- Justin Bieber posted a picture of himself on Instagram giving money to a homeless woman. How humble. [Crushable]
- Sam Horowitz, the Bar Mitzvah dancing star, will appear at New York Fashion Week next month. Watch your back, Tavi. [Racked]
- Sam Trammell from “True Blood” has joined the cast of “The Fault In Our Stars.” [The Wrap]
- There’s going to be a “Pitch Perfect” holiday album! [MTV News]
- Where are you at in the four stages of sharing a bathroom with a significant other? [How About We]
- The 10 best books about virgins and virginity. [NYmag.com]
- Here’s some obnoxious reactions to someone’s tattoos — and the responses they provoke — in GIFs! [The Gloss]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.