Gia Allemand From “The Bachelor” Commits Suicide At 29
- Reality star Gia Allemand from Jake Pavelka’s season of “The Bachelor” and “Bachelor Pad” has died today at age 29 of an apparent suicide. Allemand was dating Ryan Anderson of the NBA’s New Orleans Pelicans and was, according to TMZ, “extremely upset about a rocky relationship” with him. Such a sad story. [Celebuzz; People; TMZ]
- Wait, was that really Prince tweeting from his band’s Twitter account last night? [Celebuzz]
- Attention: your Facebook friends hate all the selfies you post. [The Gloss]
- Brooks Forester’s ex-girlfriend has some thoughts on why he left “Bachelorette” Desiree Hartsock heartbroken. [The Stir]
- Would any of these “proven” ways to make a woman smile turn your frown upside down? [Ask Men]
- What if Disney princesses had Instagram… [Tres Sugar]
- Are you guilty of “drama dumping”? [Your Tango]
- A bunch of female comedians have taken up a very important cause — putting more dongs on HBO. [The Mary Sue]
- Professional “cat-fighting” is now a thing. Meow. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.