John Mayer & Katy Perry Recorded A Cheesy Duet Together
- Katy Perry and John Mayer have recorded a duet together, “Who You Love,” which is kinda more eyeroll-worthy than sweet. It’s all about how neither of them expected to fall in love with each other. Yeah, okay, whatever. The song will appear on Mayer’s upcoming album, which debuts next week. [US Weekly]
- There’s video of Justin Bieber’s bodyguards getting into a shoving match outside a nightclub in the Hamptons this weekend. Supposedly it was all over a bowtie. [Crushable]
- Kanye West bought two armored “super-SUV” vehicles to drive around Kim Kardashian and baby North at a cool $1.2 million each. Each SUV could withstand an attack from a rocket-propelled grenade. [Daily Mail UK]
- Awkward scenes from “Breaking Bad” premiere parties. [Flavorwire]
- The ShamWow guy, who’s also an ex-Scientologist, warned Leah Remini’s life may be in danger now that she’s left the Church. [ONTD]
- The ultimate pop culture feminist syllabus: 50 books, movies, tv shows, artists and albums everyone should know about. [Flavorwire]
- Famke Janssen filed a police report that someone broke into her apartment and left a copy of the children’s book The Lonely Doll in her bedroom. Weird. [TMZ]
- Riff Raff got arrested this weekend for drug possession. [TMZ]
- Aziza Kibibi, daughter of music producer Aswad Ayinde, who was behind the Fugees’ “Killing Me Softly” video, opened up about enduring his sexual abuse. [NJ.com]
- Somehow, street style blogger Scott Schuman is making a “seven figure” sum off his blog, The Sartorialist. [Racked]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.