Britney Spears Breaks For 99-Cent Stores
- Britney Spears loooves shopping at 99-cent stores, but also once got a $500 manicure, according to an expense report from her court-ordered conservatorship by her father. Brit Brit spent $7 million last year, but she earned $14 million total. So, she was actually kinda thrifty (for a rich person). [Page Six]
- Wait, what?! HBO doesn’t show penises?! [How About We]
- Here’s your “Nashville” season two promo — but warning, it’s supposedly got spoilers. [Crushable]
- Kendrick Lamar’s verse on the Big Sean song “Control” — which disses Lindsay Lohan, among others — is all anyone can talk about today. [Because it’s AWESOME. — Amelia] [TMZ]
- On why Poussey is the most underrated character from “Orange Is The New Black.” [BuzzFeed]
- Photographs of dads at One Direction concerts? Yes, please. [The Daily Beast]
- Dare we peek inside Kevin Federline’s Las Vegas wedding? [People]
- What the eff is “dudeoir” photography? [New York Post]
- Panda mommy, panda baby, video. SQUEE. [NBC News]
[Image via Fame Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.