Judge Drops Racial Discrimination Claims Against Paula Deen
- A Georgia judge threw out racial discrimination complaints against Paula Deen by a former employee, Lisa Jackson. Sexual harassment claims against Deen and her brother Bubba Hiers from the same lawsuit still exist. [People, TMZ]
- Casey Wilson from “Happy Endings” and “Saturday Night Live” and June Diane Raphael from “Burning Love” have landed a pilot at ABC. [The Wrap]
- Teresa Palmer from “Warm Bodies” is pregnant with her first child with fiance Mark Webber. [US Weekly]
- You might be getting carded to buy nail polish remover soon. [New York Post]
- Karl Lagerfeld has opinions. Important opinions. Important opinions about pants. [NYmag.com]
- Unavailable men are all over OK Cupid? You don’t say! [xoJane]
- Here’s Lake Bell on the little known but fascinating world of voiceover work. [Black Book Mag]
- Seven ways dating a rock star is different than you think. [Bust Magazine]
- The 35 best times someone on Facebook thought The Onion was a real news web site. [Thought Catalog]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.