Jennifer Lawrence Got Shot Down Dancing With Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Lawrence is the loveliest on the cover of Vogue, for which she went on a “seven-hour bender” with the reporter. Among the many, many perfect anecdotes is a story about how she once tried to dance with Jennifer Lopez at a party and J.Lo shot J.Law down, saying, “Thanks, I’m just gonna watch.” [Fashionista]
- Last night, Harry Styles twerked at the Teen Choice Awards … [Crushable]
- … and Rebel Wilson got bleeped while making a joke about One Direction. [Crushable]
- Johnny Weir, the gayest figure skater in the history of gay figure skaters, said he’s prepared to get arrested at the Winter Olympics in Russia, where homosexuality is illegal. [Raw Story]
- Do we really need an explanation for why Lindsay Lohan has a sobriety coach? [People]
- Courteney Cox broke her wrist on vacay in Mexico. [TMZ]
- Beyoncé and Jay Z hit up the Hamptons this weekend in a powder blue vintage Rolls Royce. [Daily Mail UK]
- Sorry, ladies: Britney Spears’ ex-boo Kevin Federline got hitched this weekend in Las Vegas to a former volleyball pro Victoria Prince. Bummer. [US Weekly]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.