Leah Remini’s Missing Persons Report For Shelly Miscavige Tossed Out
- The LAPD has shut down a missing persons report filed by “King Of Queens” actress Leah Remini for Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Scientology founder David Miscavige. Shelly has reportedly been living in seclusion for several years and Remini, who recently left the cult, filed a missing person’s report this week. A statement from the Church of Scientology said, “The case is closed and that the report filed by Leah Remini was unfounded.” [US Weekly]
- Oprah Winfrey has received an apology for the Swiss tourism office regarding a racist incident
years agorecently in which a shop assistant in Zurich refused to show Winfrey a purse, telling her it was “too expensive.” [Huffington Post, Gawker]
- Is Alec Baldwin getting his own talk show on MSNBC? [Mediaite]
- On the banal sexism of Smurfette. [The Atlantic]
- The best meme reactions to Beyoncé’s new haircut. [Styleite]
- A male model who claims he had unprotected sex with Kourtney Kardashian is demanding three-year-old Mason Disick get paternity test. [Daily Mail UK]
- Um, okay: CBS is working on a medical drama called “Dorothy,” a soap opera based on the characters and themes from “The Wizard Of Oz.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- The Drudge Report claims kinda awesome Megyn Kelly is getting the 9 p.m. spot on Fox News, replacing windbag Sean Hannity. [Huffington Post]
- “The Bachelor” named Juan Pablo Galavis as it’s first ever bachelor with Latino heritage, but he is still very, very white. [Clutch Magazine]
- A judge denied a temporary restraining order against the release of “Lovelace” by the film company behind the porno “Deep Throat,” claiming it used several minutes of the skin flick without proper copyright. [The Wrap]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.