LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Get Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got the inevitable reality show: it’ll be called “LeAnn & Eddie” and air on VH1. [NYMag.com]
- Here’s a video of Lady Gaga nude in a forest. [TMZ]
- Weirdest casting news ever: Amber Tamblyn is joining the cast of “Two & A Half Men.”
- Diversity on the runways: still sucks. [New York Times]
- Of course Kim Kardashian will design a baby clothing line. [Styleite]
- Usher thanked his aunt and the men who saved his son’s life after the five-year-old nearly drowned from getting his arm caught in a pool drain. Usher Raymond V was hospitalized, but is recovering. [People]
- This is “The Bachelorette” host Chris Harrison on the chances that Des and Chris will actually get married: “I mean, let’s be honest. What are the odds? Most relationships don’t make it down the aisle. They just don’t.” [Life & Style]
- Simon Cowell is going to give his pregnant baby mama Lauren Silverman a $10 million mansion to raise their kiddo. [Daily Mail UK]
- Anyone else excited about Issa for Banana Republic? [Fashionista]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.