Kate Upton’s Sports Illustrated Cover Was Bad For Her Self-Esteem
- Kate Upton says she “felt terrible” about herself for a month after her Sports Illustrated cover was released. “Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something,” she told Elle. “I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your shit out.” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux actually getting surprised married this weekend at Justin’s birthday party? That’s the rumor! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Today in Advice Columns Seemingly Written With Me In Mind: how to deal when you’re the only single friend left! [Tres Sugar]
- Oh hey, there are Nicki Minaj’s titties. [Celebuzz]
- The Princeton Review has named the University of Iowa the number one party school in the country — here are five reasons why! [College Candy]
- Check out the surprisingly tasteful photos Terry Richardson took of Miley Cyrus for Harper’s Bazaar. [The Gloss]
- Now that she’s chopped her locks off, let’s take a look back at Beyonce’s hair evolution. What a ride it has been… [Socialite Life]
- Here’s a personality test made for “Friends”‘ Joey Tribiani — what does your favorite sandwich say about you? [The Stir]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.