Sophia Grace Joins The Cast Of “Into The Woods”
- “Super Bass” viral video star Sophia Grace has been cast as Little Red Riding Hood in the big-screen version of “Into The Woods!” (Um, is there a role for Rosie, too?) I hope Ellen DeGeneres sent her another really pink princess tutu as a congratulations present. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Jay Z and Beyoncé reportedly gave all their household staff members and the staff at Jay’z 40/40 nightclub a total of $6.4 million in raises. Day-um. [Global Grind]
- TV personality B. Scott, who is trans, is suing BET for discriminating on the basis of gender identity for not allowing him to wear a feminine-style outfit on air. Scott was allegedly told to tone down his makeup and change his outfit if he wanted to continue doing pre-show red carpet style. Eventually, he was replaced with Adrienne Baillon. [TMZ]
- Here’s a sneak peek of Miley Cyrus’ new song “23,” which will go perfect after the songs “22” by both Lily Allen and Taylor Swift. [Star Magazine]
- Spencer from “Big Brother” is being investigated by police for joking about jerking off to child porn. How dumb can you be? [TMZ]
- That “Heathers” reboot is dunzo. Oh well. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Three “Downton Abbey” upgrades to expect this season. Remember, for them, women in pants are a really big deal. [Racked]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.