Republicans Put Out “Game” In Which The Purpose Is To Slap Hillary Clinton
- An anti-Hillary Clinton Republican Super PAC called The Hillary Project put out a Flash-animation “game” on their website in which the player slaps Clinton across the face. When did America start turning into a real-life version of “Idiocracy”? [Raw Story, UltraViolet]
- The National Institute of Health has finally made good with the family of Henrietta Lacks, the low-income Black woman who died of cancer in 1951 and whose cells have been used for scientific research ever since. [NBC News]
- Check out this apology letter that American Airlines sent a woman after a member of their air hostess staff hassled her for breastfeeding her baby on a flight. (They realize hungry babies scream, right?) [Jezebel]
- On being “masculine of center” while Black. [Colorlines]
- Five things this young woman learned from dating another woman. [Scarleteen]
- Meet Dinorah de Jesus Rodriguez, a feminist filmmaker who “vandalizes” commercials. [Bitch Magazine]
- Skepticism and secularism have a serious sexual harassment problem. [Slate]
- It pisses this woman off when men call themselves feminists. [xoJane]
- India’s female lawyers want a quota of 1/3 women in the judiciary. [Times Of India]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.